When judging whether the removed bearing can be reused, […]
When judging whether the removed bearing can be reused, check the bearing after cleaning, carefully check the condition of the raceway surface, the rolling surface, the mating surface, the wear of the cage, whether the bearing clearance is increased, and whether the dimensional accuracy is degraded. Damage, abnormality. For non-separable small ball bearings, use a one-handed flat end inner ring and rotate the outer ring to check if it is smooth. Separate bearings such as tapered roller bearings can be inspected separately for the rolling surfaces of the rolling elements and the outer ring. Large bearings cannot be rotated by hand. Pay attention to the appearance of rolling elements, raceways, cages, ribs, etc. The higher the importance of bearings, the more careful inspection is required.
When judging whether the bearing can be used again, it should be determined according to the damage degree of the bearing, mechanical properties, importance, operating conditions, inspection period and other related factors. However, if the following defects are found during the inspection, the bearing cannot be used any more and the new bearing needs to be replaced.
1. There is a crack or gap in any one of the inner ring, the outer ring, the rolling element and the cage.
2. Any one of the ferrule and the rolling element has a break.
3. There are obvious scratches on the rolling surface, the ribs and the rolling elements.
4. The cage is obviously worn, or the rivet is obviously loose. There are rust or scratches on the raceway surface and the rolling elements. There are severe indentations or bruises on the raceway surface and rolling elements. There is obvious creep on the inner diameter surface of the inner ring or the outer diameter surface of the outer ring, which is obviously discolored due to overheating.
5. The bearing sealed with grease, the seal ring or the dust cover is seriously damaged.